WHY PRACTICE YOGA?
Restore and re-connect the body, mind and soul.
A strong mind and body is essential to help us overcome the stresses of our busy lives! Gentle Flow Yoga combines yoga postures, relaxation techniques, breathing exercises to bring both the body and mind back to their natural state of wellness.
BENEFITS OF GENTLE FLOW YOGA
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve clarity of thought and focus
- Weight loss
- Increase flexibility
- Tone and sculpt the body
- Improves digestion and circulatory system
- Helps to oxygenate the body and increase cardio indurance
- Improved ease and quality of sleep
- Longevity! The combined benefits of yoga contribute to increased physical resilience and vitality, slowing down aging and allowing the body to avoid many of the common illnesses associated with old age.
WHAT STYLE OF YOGA DO WE OFFER?
GENTLE FLOW WITH MEDITATION
Gentle yoga is not physically demanding, but it does offer all the transformative benefits. Engaging the body, mind and spirit – just as Yoga (‘Union’) was intended. Gentle Yoga reduces stress and tension, increases flexibility and range of motion, calms the mind and strengthens the body. Gentle Yoga is suitable for all ages, and is recommended for people who are stiff and out of shape. Gentle Yoga is very beneficial for regulating the blood and oxygen flow and balancing digestive functions, and when practiced with meditation (yoga nidra), has a huge impact on sleep patterns.